Victorinox Swiss Army

I Love Victorinox Swiss :Get Smart with Victorinox Swiss Army and Enter for a Chance: Victorinox Swiss Army Go here for multi-toolsGo here for timepieces.

Google
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Swissbit Swiss Army 1GB USB Flash Drive Red 401313


Red 1GB SwissMemory USB Victorinox. Unique USB Flash drive that contains a high capacity USB flash drive encased in an authentic Swiss Army knife body. The USB Flash drive is designed to be detachable so that the knife can be left behind when taveling


I picked up my drive about 2 years ago. I kept it in my pocket except when flying, and found the small form factor convenient, useful and rugged enough to carry without worry. Because it "lived" in my pants pocket when not in use, it was probably inevitable that it would be put to the Laundry Test. Sure enough, after my jeans went through the machines on one occasion, my SwissBit clattered to the bottom of the dryer drum. I was surprised and impressed when it worked flawlessly afterward. More than I expected, for sure. Alas, my trusty SwissBit was "lost" from a locked suitcase during a commercial flight 2 days ago. I'm online now looking for another. The device has done all that was asked of it and more, with the bonus of being a fun novelty, even among propellerheads.
Features:
  • Durable Swiss Army Design
  • Contains all the standard Swiss Army tools including knife, nail file, scissors, pen, white
  • LED light
  • Detachable USB drive to travel
  • Bonus Security Software
  • Includes USB extension cable

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Add to Technorati Favorites Sports Blogs