Victorinox Swiss Army

I Love Victorinox Swiss :Get Smart with Victorinox Swiss Army and Enter for a Chance: Victorinox Swiss Army Go here for multi-toolsGo here for timepieces.

Google
วันเสาร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Swissbit Swiss Army 1GB USB Flash Drive Red 401313



Store your business cards,family- or business project photos, mp3 audio files, video files, anything you want.Plug the SWISSMEMORY USB Victorinox into any USB port and see it appear as a removable mass storage device under all supported Operating Systems.The powerful SecureLOCK software will allow you to protect your data, be it some files, a partition or your whole Victorinox. SecureLOCK also verifies your device's integrity and lets you permanently erase data stored on the Victorinox. After all, this is your personal, mobile storage device and SWISSMEMORY makes sure your data stays truly yours.If your carry your Victorinox USB on a lanyard around your neck, slide it in your jackets pocket or put it onto a key-chain, the SWISSMEMORY USB Victorinox is of a rugged design, built to protect your valuable data. And as an added benefit, looks gorgeous.It's got an integrated Pen to note your quick thoughts, a LED to point out important things, or to find some, a knife, scissors, nail file and most importantly, a powerful and easy to use USB storage device.

I've had my Swissbit for about two-and-a-half years. I always have it with me for little data emergencies and use it to store freelance projects. It's my the third flash drive I've owned, and although it cost a little more, it has held up so much better. I never had data problems, but the housings for my other drives (One was a Sony and the other was a no-name brand) eventually cracked and fell apart. Not so with the Swissbit. Plus it's incredibly handy to have a pocketknife with me. I've used all the tools at one time or another. No problems, and I use it almost every day on both my Mac and my work PC. Highly recommended and also a lot of fun. The fact that you can pop the flash and leave the knife at home when you fly is a bonus.

Features:

  • Durable Swiss Army Design
  • Contains all the standard Swiss Army
  • tools including knife, nail file, scissors, pen, white LED light
  • Detachable USB drive to travel
  • Bonus Security SoftwareIncludes USB extension cable

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Add to Technorati Favorites Sports Blogs