Victorinox Swiss Army

I Love Victorinox Swiss :Get Smart with Victorinox Swiss Army and Enter for a Chance: Victorinox Swiss Army Go here for multi-toolsGo here for timepieces.

Google
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Victorinox SwissMemory 2 GB (Translucent Ruby)

The next generation: Swiss pocket knife with high storage capacity and a new outfit It has always been smart and chic, and is now even more powerful in its amazing new outfit. SWISSMEMORY USB Victorinox, the liaison between the traditional Swiss pocket knife and a Hi-Speed USB storage device is now available.

This is my second SwissBit knife... had to replace one that was purloined from my checked baggage during a Hawaii trip. I loved my old one, and love this one even more. The flash drive works great, and resides in a practical pocket knife that is small enough to keep on one's person every day. The white LED light is better than the old red one... is now a practical light source for close-in work. The device is more than durable enough to carry around daily... my old one survived a trip through the washer and dryer, working perfectly afterward, and absolutely wrinkle-free to boot. The SwissBit does all it advertises and for me is an easy way to have a flash drive with me everywhere but in the shower. (I never was a lanyard kinda guy) Everytime I use it among "civillians" it gets great comments. Highly recommended.

Features:

  • Compact, multi-purpose tool; transport image, music, and data files
  • Includes: 2GB memory stick, knife blade, nail file with screwdriver, scissors, key ring, LED mini-light, and retractable ballpoint pen
  • Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 interface, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/MAC OS X, OS 8.6 and higher, Linux 2.4 and higher
  • Free, downloadable SecureLock software; protects data from unauthorized access
  • Just 2-1/4 inches long

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Add to Technorati Favorites Sports Blogs